Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Nap time

Whoa, I slept terribly last night. I swear I was awake every half hour, moving my legs around, trying to get into a better position, attempting to sleep. And of course, with that type of drifting in and out, I experienced lots of weird, little dreams (none of which I can remember).

Although the aches started in my feet, legs and knees about 7:30 last night, I don't think that's what woke me. I didn't feel pain, I just woke up. I tried taking some XS Tylenol at 1:30 a.m., thinking it may send me off to slumberland. It did allowed me to drift off for an uninterrupted hour or two, but I'm not sure it was very restful.

So needless to say, today is going to be uneventful. I've already popped some Tylenol 3 because I know the bone/joint pain is going to come barrelling through shortly. I've got my book and my blankie ready to rest. I will nap.

It's just going to be one of those days. And even though, it's not even 9 a.m. - and I don't really want to rush life - I'm looking forward to tomorrow or later on this week when things will get better. But for now, I take the day as it comes and do the best I can.

Tina

No comments:

Post a Comment