Monday, June 20, 2011

Test, test

Twice in the past week, I've learned friends haven't been able to post to my blog. Either something is wrong with the blogger site or their user profiles. So I'd like to conduct a little test. I'd appreciate it if you have the capability to post a comment, please do so.

I'd also be curious to know how many people are still reading my blog. I get some comments and emails outside this forum, but the replies on this site lately have been sadly absent - and I miss them. The tracking statistics indicate I still have a lot of readers, but you're a curiously silent bunch.

So write me a joke, make a comment about my recent blogs, wish me luck next week at my CT scan or just say hi.

I'd love to hear from you.

Tina

11 comments:

  1. Hi Tina,

    I think your blog is great, and I read it as often as I can. Good luck at your CT scan next week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Tina,
    Love your blog - read it often, but don't comment. I will in the future and I wish you good luck next week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wish you luck .I read your blog often .I like your blog. I am in Iceland :=)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Tina, good luck with your test next week. I have your blog on my RSS feed so I see everytime you post. And this comment is from my Android phone :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Tina,
    Trying again in Firefox. I read your blog very regularly and will post comments more often! All the best for next week. Will be thinking of you here in Winnipeg.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Tina, I've been reading your blog for quite a while. I hope all goes well with the scans. We're all here for you.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Tina: I don't post here often, but I read all the time. I'll be thinking of you next week (posting from Google Chrome browser)

    Love,
    Kath

    ReplyDelete
  8. First blog for me - still reading as I have all along. Good Luck! Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  9. I always forget my google password which makes it tough to comment... but for you I've re-set it again to something I hope to remember!

    Good luck next week my friend!

    Shannon

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Tina

    wish you luck for the CT-Scann next week. I allways read your blog, every day. Send you a big hug! XOXO

    renate

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Tina....trying this from my Blackberry. I read your blog daily and I think you know, I respond by BBM!

    Love you!
    Rachna

    ReplyDelete