Wednesday, July 4, 2012

More serious than soup

It looks as though I will be appearing at the Hospital Victoria throughout the entire week. The situation seems to be more serious than originally thought.

The goal of the doctors right now is to stop the vomiting and get nutrition into me. They're trying combinations of drugs to figure it out. I'm back on no food and limited clear fluids. If they can get me back on taking nutrition, we're going to start chemotherapy again. My CA-125 doubled during my brief chemo vacation.

My goal is to convince my body to cooperate and fight this fucking cancer with everything I have in me.

If you've got some spare prayers or good karma, I could really use some directed my way right now.

With love to all my followers
Tina

10 comments:

  1. Praying for you Tina. Strength for today and hope for tomorrow. Dorothy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Praying for you from Winnipeg Tina and thinking of you always, my friend. xo Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  3. We are praying for you Tina. And always thinking of you. XOXO Renate

    ReplyDelete
  4. My meditations and intentions will be directed to you all this week Tina. Thinking of you. Julie M

    ReplyDelete
  5. Tina,

    It's been quite some time since we have seen each other, but I often read your blog. I ran the before and after school program at JP and watched Noah and Tara for quite a few years. You are in my thoughts and prayers often. I am thinking happy thoughts and hoping you heal quickly.

    Ashley Norton xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. I hope yoy kick cancer's ass

    ReplyDelete
  7. Tina.....prayers and good thoughts heading your way from Michigan - feel better and I hope you are home soon.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Tina, Lots of great Healing thoughts sent your way.....Feel better soon, Deb

    ReplyDelete
  9. Tina,I pray for you, your family and that things get under control soon so that you can get back home.
    Like you said, for now, it is best to be where you are so that the docs can get a handle on this.
    You are one strong women!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Tina - sending you love and ninja power. We say a prayer and wave to you, Michael, Noah and Tara each morning when we drop Abigail off with Bonnie. You're in our thoughts and prayers. Much love and strength - Lynn

    ReplyDelete