Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Angelic reinforcement

I've second guessed the wisdom of writing last Thursdays blog about half a dozen times since I hit the "publish post" button. Was it wise to blab my insecurities in such a public way? Do I have the right to talk about work in that way? Am I alientating myself by doing so? And most importantly, am I making a career limiting move (CLM) by admitting my fears and shortcomings?

Now, I've declared my belief in angels in the past and elaborated on my occasional use of angel cards. I don't take these cards literally, but I do believe God can share messages with me through their use. I look at them as a way of opening up my mind, and thinking about my situation and experiences a little differently.

On Saturday morning, I did an angel card reading. I'm often amazed at the cards I get and how they relate to the thoughts or worries swirling around in my mind. Saturdays shuffle revealed the throat chakra card, which says, "The angels sent this card to you because of important messagees that you need to express, either verbally or in written form. You're encourage to speak your truth to yourself and others. To yourself, admit your true feelings as well as any revelations you've had."

It also says, "When you squelch your truth because of fears of disapproval, your throat chakra tightens and darkens."

After I read the message from that card, I felt better about what I wrote. Deep down, I probably knew I needed to write the blog and share my feelings, but it's nice when reassurance comes from an unexpected source. I can't be afraid to speak the truth; even if it may be a CLM. I have to be true to myself.

Tina

1 comment:

  1. Tina, I understand your feelings so well. I can't tell you how many times I have hesitated to push that publish button on my blog as well. (like my last one on attitude) You are absolutely right, however, we must be true to ourselves. That's what I tell myself anyway, then let the "chips fall." I admire your candor and honesty. Keep it up! Otherwise, what's the point?

    ReplyDelete