Saturday, February 26, 2011

Just life

On Friday, I got an email from a dear friend, asking if I was okay. She noticed I hadn't blogged since Tuesday, which is a long time for me, and therefore needed to check on my status. I was touched.

I've gotten busy over the last couple of weeks, even though I'm not even working half a week yet. Yikes! Next week, I work four mornings and on my day off, I head to Hamilton for a check up with Dr. H.

Life is busy, especially with children and their appointments, homework and activities. Yet, I'm thankful for this type of chaos because it means I'm living a normal life. While I haven't got quite gotten into the swing of everything yet, it'll come, with time.

Tonight, I'm going out with a bunch of friends. We're celebrating the winter babies in our group, of which I'm one. I think a little drinking and dancing are in order because it's good to have birthdays to celebrate.

Cheers,
Tina

No comments:

Post a Comment