Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Weary Wednesday

Wow! This working full time, trying to exercise, managing a household, schleping kids to activities and going to appointments is hard work. This is my first week back at work full time and I'm exhausted. And it's only Wednesday!

Of course, it doesn't help it's super busy at work. I can feel it in the air. It practically crackles with tension of looming deadlines and piles of work. Of course, we're all trying to feel our way around the new world, which is tiring all by itself. Uncertainty is tiring.

Speaking of uncertainty, I see Dr. H next Tuesday for my CT scan and check up. Until then, I'll have a little extra weight on my shoulders worrying about what's happening inside my body. Don't get me wrong, overall, I feel good. But one never knows.

This morning, I'm so tired I feel like crying, and only 8 a.m. I'm sure I'll make it through the day but it's going to be a long one. But I only have few meetings, so I can actually sit down and write. Stroking a couple of items off my to-do list may help my stress level.

To top it off, I feel like I'm getting a cold. That makes me unhappy.

I don't mean to complain, simply explain. As usual, I'll continue to do the best I can. It's all any of us can do.

Tina

No comments:

Post a Comment