Friday, March 18, 2011

Fight ovarian cancer

Join, train, fundraise, run, donate, cheer = fight

Help beat ovarian cancer. This nasty disease claims the lives of way too many women. Yet, you can do something to help find a better way to detect and treat this horrible disease.

The annual Run for Ovarian Cancer on May 15, 2011, raises funds that directly support research at the cancer centre in London. This dedicated team of researchers work diligently to figure out what makes these cancer cells tick, and search for ways to beat them down and eradicate them.

I believe in my heart that we're on the verge of some amazing breakthroughs. It's about time. Too many women have fallen in the battle ring.

I say we punch, kick, scratch, bite and head butt until this cancer (and all cancers, really) go down for the count.

Help me. Join or donate to Team Tina.

Tina

2 comments:

  1. Thanks Tina, you are the best!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tina, Good for you. Are you running then? I'll certainly be cheering you on, running or not. Good luck! And I agree, too many women are being lost to this (and all) cancer! It has to stop.

    ReplyDelete