Friday, November 26, 2010

It's beginning to feel . . .

Ho, ho, Ho!

I was out at Walmart really early this morning to pick up a couple of their Canadian black Friday specials for Christmas gifts. On my way home, I saw a few flakes of snow and then I saw a salter/sander driving down the road. I don't care what the calendar says about Dec. 21 being the first day of winter, for me, it's the arrival of the flaky, white stuff.

Yeah, I know other parts of the country have already experienced a blast from old man winter, but it hasn't hit good old London . . . YET. I have a feeling it'll come soon. Honestly, I'm not ready for it. I'm not a big fan of winter, but there's absolutely nothing I can do about it.

Of course, doing my Christmas shopping only reinforces the feeling of winter. I plan to hit a few stores today so I can cross some items off my list. I've done a lot of shopping online, which is quite handy. But there are some items you just have to go out and see.

Luckily, I feel a bit more energetic today. Yesterday, I was absolutely exhausted. I don't know why. Perhaps I have enough get up and go for a few days and then the energy stores are depleted. So I take advantage of the more energetic days and lay low on the others.

But, today I go out - at least for a little while.

Enjoy your Friday and the weekend.
Tina

No comments:

Post a Comment