Monday, August 23, 2010

Incommunicado

After a whirlwind of a birthday weekend, we now start our vacation week. We'll be out and about, doing a multitude of activities. The week will involve a lot of driving, some fun activities, some medical appointments, a relaxing getaway and a chemotherapy treatment. Whew.

I have my mid-cycle CT scan tomorrow and I'll do my best to write about the results afterwards. But I'll be posting from my Blackberry and the screen is small, so the length of my blog and the number of details may be compromised.

If I get access to a computer or feel ambitious on my Blackberry, I may post. If not, don't worry about me, I'm out enjoying life.

Chemo number four is on Friday. Once that's in me, I'll be 2/3 done my treatments. Michael and I've got some cool new teal shoes (the colour for ovarian cancer awareness) to sport during my medical appointments this year. If you've got to be in the cancer centre, you may as well make a statement or two.

Mine are: Down with ovarian cancer, Ovarian cancer research rocks and Die cancer die!

Tina

1 comment: