Friday, August 6, 2010

Round #3

I've got time for only a quick blog today before I get my butt in gear. I have to be out of the house between 6:45 a.m. and 7 this morning, and I'm still sipping my coffee and munching my bagel. I haven't even showered yet! Good thing it's a streamlined process without any hair.

I've taken my 10 Dexamethasone tablets as anti-nausea preparation and I'm ready for the pills and infusions that will help me fight. Yup, another troop of those stealthy black ninjas are getting ready to launch an assault within my body. The Olaparib will give them extra munitions to bomb, blast and bombard the cancer cells.

My appointment is a half hour earlier this morning - 8:30 a.m. - so I should be out of there in the early afternoon. I may nap during my treatment.

As always, pray for only one needle stick (I know I do), no reactions and a quick, event-free transfusion.

Good thoughts,
Tina

No comments:

Post a Comment