Thursday, January 26, 2012

Stable

Just a quick update. The CT report wasn't ready for my oncologist so he didn't have any official news for me. From what he can tell, the disease is stable. There's still lots of ascities in my abdomen and apparently the tumors look to be about the same size. But that's the unofficial report by those who don't normally read these things.

To be honest, I'm disappointed. I expected shrinkage. I expected change. Anything less than that to me means we should look at changing treatment. But Dr S, who saw me today, said stable is good. They're happy it hasn't grown and spread. My definition of success is different, I guess.

So we aren't changing treatment and I head to the chemo suite tomorrow morning at 8:15. Let's send in some more ninjas and attempt to shrink these cells. Die cancer die!

Tina

No comments:

Post a Comment