Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Update to the update

I just got good news and I had to share! My CA-125 is now 115, down from 223 in early March (and it was 435 - and remained there for quite a while - before that). While "normal" is less than 35 - I'll probably never get near there again - but at least the number is finally heading in the right direction.

My nurse called with the good news this morning, and it makes me feel so relieved and happy the new chemo seems to be working. Now I just need to get more of it into me to shrink these nasty tumours so I can feel better.

Woo hoo!

Tina

7 comments:

  1. Such great news about your CA125!!!! I pray that the good news will continue.
    In regards to your previous blog about how you are feeling so poorly for 2-3 days after the chemo. Have you tried meditation? I found it very helpful and did as often as my mood or physical symptoms required it. I listened to tapes that follow the Qigong theory of energy work and went to Qigong classes once a week. If you are interested, I will send you more information.
    God bless you.
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's awesome Tina!! So happy to hear that :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Ninjas are doing their job at last, congratulations!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yippee! So glad that your CA125 is finally heading in the right direction! DCD, DCD, DCD !

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yay Tina!!!! Great news!!!!!!
    Take care, Jill

    ReplyDelete
  6. So happy to hear that :). !Die Cancer Die and let Tina alone!

    ReplyDelete