Monday, April 30, 2012

A little earlier

I'm hoping that since I seem to be sinking into the basement a little earlier this week that I will climb out quicker too. I'm praying I am not getting Michael's cold, which would also make me feel yucky (and account for the earlier post-chemo symptoms).

I can't get sick on top of the depression. That would be just too much. And a cold would interfere with my trip to Myrtle Beach on Friday. So I'm going to rest a lot, sleep a lot and do a whole bunch of nothing with the hope my body responds favourably and fights off the cold.

But boy is it boring. Once again, I'm bored but don't feel like doing anything. I have no energy, stamina nor drive. Nothing appeals to me - not books, activities, food nor drinks. But I have to fill my days. I have to cope. It's not easy.

But, as usual, I will do the best I can. It's all I can do.

Tina

No comments:

Post a Comment