Monday, May 28, 2012

Damn ascities

I'm worried.

I seem to be bloated and filling up with ascities again. My belly seems bigger and my stomach's capacity to eat and drink seems smaller. My mind is racing with fear the fluid is coming back. That means the treatment isn't working like it should be. The chemo should be shrinking the tumours and shutting off their capacity to produce fluid.

My CA-125 was 60! I've been in treatment almost constantly over the past few months (it's only these last couple of weeks when I've had a break). WTF!?

I don't understand. I'll be looking to Dr. W for answers when I see him on Thursday.

But for now I will try not to worry too much and enjoy this last week before I have chemo again.

Tina

1 comment:

  1. Not good at all. Holding thumbs that this is just a setback before better news.

    ReplyDelete