Friday, December 3, 2010

Aaaaah

About 8:30 last night, the water was 103C, hot enough for us to try out new hot tub. While it was cold outside, it was toasty warm in the water.

I thought we'd be chilly exiting the spa for the return trip to the house, but our internal body temperatures were so warm, we didn't need to bundle up in robes or towels, but instead walked to the house in our bathing suits. So weird. In fact, I was hot for about 1/2 hour afterwards.

Tara joined us for our inaugural dip last night (Noah was too tired), but Michael and I enjoyed it by ourselves this morning. We looked at the stars and sipped our freshly brewed java. What a great way to start the day.

I'm already eagerly anticipating my next soak later today.

Hurray!
Tina

4 comments:

  1. Hi Tina,
    I am so happy you got your hot tub and are enjoying it so much already! Good for you. You deserve to just sit and soak. I'm glad you had a good appt the other day as well. By Jan. your numbers will be even better I'm sure. Guess if we hear less from you now, we'll know you're soaking in your hot tub! ha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Tina...I found your blog when I googled Shirley Elford. She is on the front page of the spectator this morning. You'll have to read it. I LOVED your story of meeting her at Juranvinski. My mom was diagnosed with ovarian cancer back in June. I am interested in your clinical trials. Please email me if you want wendiemcm@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad you are enjoying the hot tub, there is nothing like it after an eventful day, to just sit, look at the stars and watching the flakes fall...and you are right its not cold getting out and going in the house....its a little different going out though...we enjoy ours as well, mind you not as much as I would like....seems I am falling asleep on the couch, and then just roll into bed most nights....

    ReplyDelete