Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Hair update

I laughed at myself when I looked in the mirror this morning. I had bed head. Yes, the hair I now have is long enough to get bent by my pillow and create a weird smushy section. I have to admit, that makes me very happy.

While it's still somewhat sparse, my hair is getting long enough to:

1. See very easily
2. Actually lay down at the sides of my head, over my ears
3. Notice the dark strands outnumber the grey ones (yay!)

And like last time, it's very, very soft.

My eyebrows are back in full force, my eyelashes are slowly growing longer and I'm actually going to have to start shaving my legs one of these days really soon, especially since I go in the hot tub daily.

Unlike last fall when my hair came back, I don't have all the soft, whispy facial hair. I had a little, but the full wolfman look didn't happen. Not that I'm complaining.

My wonderful hubby allowed me to take the clippers to his head again last night and shave him almost bald. Now we're in the same boat. His is shorter; mine is sparser. I suspect his will still grow faster. Oh well, I have company in my follically challenged situation.

But it's coming back, and I'm thrilled.

I've adapted a Christmas song and am singing, "All I want for Christmas is a full head of hair." That doesn't sound like too much to ask.

Tina

1 comment: