Thursday, December 23, 2010

Christmas spirits

My procrastinating ways caught up with me and I'm now feeling the pressure. Don't worry, it's not too bad and if some chores don't get done, they don't get done.

But I'm heading out the doors soon to brave the crowds and pick up a few things. I'll do my last-minute groceries tomorrow morning after I drop Michael off at work. Hopefully the early hour will mean fewer shoppers, but maybe everyone else will have the exact same idea as me. Regardless, it'll be what it'll be.

I've got to hit the LCBO today to get some wine. I'm sure merry individuals will be also be shopping for some Christmas cheer (or maybe they won't be so merry because they haven't started to imbibe). I also need ink for my printer. Of course, when I have an important project to print, I'm out of ink. So it always goes.

My kids are out shopping with their grandmother (Omi). She takes them to the dollar store every year where they pick out "thoughtful" gifts for everyone. It doesn't really matter what I get, the gift is from my kids and chosen with love - and that's what counts.

That's what Christmas is all about - love, family, friends and cheer (yup, I'm talking the wine again).

Tina

1 comment:

  1. That's exactly what Christmas is, love, family, friends... and wine ofcourse!! (or Jack Daniels) hahahh
    love you honey xoxox

    ReplyDelete