Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Hi ho

I'm headed back to work.

My official back-to-work plan starts on Monday, but I'll be heading into the office over the next couple of days for some important meetings. I only learned about them today, so my mind has slipped from slow gear into something a little faster. I'm already thinking: I'll need my badge and some dress shoes. What the heck am I going to wear? What fits?! Ack. (Yes, I've also been thinking somewhat about the actual work I may be doing.)

I'm sure I'll slide right back into the swing of things, but it's going to take a bit of time. But luckily, I've got a slow and steady plan for reintegration. Next week and the week after, I only work three days, three hours a day. Then I'll add time each week until I'm back at work full time.

The organization changed while I was away. It may take me a while to get caught up, but that's okay. Working means I'm healthier. That's the goal and the fact I'm here is awesome.

Tina

1 comment:

  1. Happy for you Tina! Hope the day goes well for you and it's an easy transition :-)

    ReplyDelete