Friday, February 3, 2012

Ninja infusion

Gather sharp weapons, slip into those black, flowy uniforms and gather in formation my formidable and sneaky little ninjas, for today the next wave of you get to slip in to my body to attack the cancer. Your brothers and sisters must be having a tough fight, and I fear you'll find more than a few casualties and injured as you stealthily make your way to the battlegrounds. But I believe they're finally making inroads and weakening the enemy. Your fresh resolve and renewed strength are needed to weaken and kill those evil disease-filled cells.



Oh I know you're brave, my little friends, and wouldn't choose any other way to use your training and unique strengths; and for that I heartily thank you.

Go get 'em. As you do, my village and I will scream, shout, pray and whisper, "Die cancer die!"

Tina

5 comments:

  1. Very cute Tina.. Brovo nice ninja

    Die cancer Die

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it!! Die Cancer Die!!!

    Go Get "em.......

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great Motivational speech Tina! Today is going to be a good day.

    Die Cancer Die!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think everyone fighting cancer could use a ninja...I used Pac-man! The power of the mind is great! Keep up the positive spirit.

    ReplyDelete