Monday, November 30, 2009

Hair, hair everywhere

It seems unfair that after many months of no hair, I have more than I want. No, the hair on my head hasn't sprouted out of control. It's the hair everywhere else. The hair on my arms, legs and all the normal areas has returned. It's the extra hair that has me concerned.

I now have this peach fuzz gracing my face. To me, it seems to be more than the usual facial hair I had before. It's like the extra hair some babies have - very fine, wispy and white. I don't like it. I wonder if it will go away. Then I seem to have extra hair on my toes (ack!). I know I was a somewhat hairy woman before but this is ridiculous.

I think that everyone who participates in the experience of chemo should get to choose where the hair returns. It seems like it should be the prize at the end of treatment. But alas, it doesn't seem to be working that way.

So I guess on this wet, somewhat snowy morning, I'll just be thankful for the abundance of hair I have.

Tina

1 comment:

  1. Make a mixture of equal parts of lime juice and hydrogen peroxide and rose water. This can be applied and left on your face. It will bleach the particularly dark hair and fade it away. You can use bleach to fade away hair if you don’t have time to adopt any other method. This will also ensure that your face is clear for an entire month, sometimes even more. You can also use a few home remedies to remove the hair and even out your skin both at the same time.

    r4i software

    ReplyDelete