Monday, November 9, 2009

Hi ho

I return to work this morning, albeit only for three hours, three days this week, and I feel a bit like a kid going back to school in the fall. I'm excited about working with my colleagues, doing some constructive work and the normalcy of heading to London Life. I'm also a bit nervous, although I'm not sure why.

I don't know if it was these mixed emotions and the accompanying thoughts swirling around in my head, but I didn't sleep well last night. I was hot (go figure in November) and woke up a lot. Then my head would swim with a myriad of ideas that kept me awake for an hour at a time. I'm sure forgetting to take my Lorazepam (again) contributed to the problem.

So as I go back to putting on my make up this morning, I'll have to pull out the concealer to cover the bags under my eyes. But given that I'm only working three hours, I'll have time to nap this afternoon before the kids come home from school. These rehab consultants are smart people.

Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to work I go . . .

Tina

3 comments:

  1. WOW.....you won't believe this....just updated FACEBOOK with "It's Monday morning and off to work we go...HI HOOOOOOOOOO". Then I read your post. TOO FUNNY.

    Great minds think alike!!

    Have a GREAT day back at work!!

    Love you
    R

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope your day was awesome!!!

    miss and love

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad to know that you are back to your work. You were missing your colleagues. Glad to know you are with your colleagues.

    r4i software

    ReplyDelete