Thursday, October 1, 2009

Hola from Cuba

Hello from Cuba. It's beautiful and warm here. We've been having a fabulous time eating, drinking, laughing, drinking, snorkelling, (you guessed it) drinking, eating - you get the picture.

This vacation is exactly what Michael and I needed after the summer from hell. We've laughed, talked, made friends, relaxed, slept, ate and enjoyed a few drinks. You'll be amazed to know that we toast someone with almost every alcoholic beverage we've consumed. We have a lot of people we love and are thankful for, so we have a little bit of drinking to do. I've discovered a new favourite drink here in Cuba - frozen orange daquiris. Yum!

Seriously though, we're having a great time and relaxing a lot. I've noticed from posts and Facebook, the weather in London is rainy and cold. It's so hot here that my shirt is soaked just going to breakfast. It's their wet season so it's humid. But we cool off by going in the pool or the ocean.

Gotta run. We've got some more people to toast.

Love you all,
Tina

8 comments:

  1. Sounds like you guys are having an AMAZING time and I can't wait to see pics at Thanksgiving!!! I am soooooo glad you are having so much fun! Keep toasting!
    Love you lots!
    Margie

    ReplyDelete
  2. HURRAY!! A few of us were posting on your older blogs just because we missed you...
    I'm thrilled you both are having a great time, now get back out there and have fun!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. YEAHHHHH!!!!!!! I love love love that you're having a fantastic time!!!! SO awesome!
    Drink one for me for SURE!

    Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. yay! I'm so happy you're happy! Do they have Labatt 50 in Cuba? If so, drink one for me.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Continue to enjoy Tina. Sounds pretty great. Keep having fun.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Keep on drinking and eating, and enjoying (does this word exist?) to simplefy that: HAVE FUN,YOU DESERVE IT.

    ReplyDelete
  7. HAVE AN AWESOME TIME. Orange dacquris sound amazing!YUMMY!!

    I didn't even open the OCTOBER section of your blog. I even posted a note on the blog for Diane today!! (Diane...go back and look!!).

    WHERE DOES THE TIME FLY? October....WOW.

    Look where you are....in October...CUBA!! How cool is that? Enjoy the weather...fun, sun, drinks, food, relaxation..and COUPLE TIME!! ;-)

    Love you both!
    R

    ReplyDelete
  8. Rachna<

    diane.kekich@hotmail.com

    keep in touch....

    hey Tina, thanks for letting us use this blog to stay in touch with others!!!! hahah Have fun and remember.... sun screen

    ReplyDelete