Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Grey Tuesday

I knew it was too good to last. Yesterday, some of the post-chemo symptoms came knocking and took over my body. I feel lethargic, have a skunky taste in my mouth and have little energy. Then last night at bed time, the bone pain arrived to squeeze my feet, and beat on my shins and thighs. My legs were restless and I had difficulty falling asleep.

The grey, rainy weather is reflective of my mood. A book, some naps and lounging around the house sounds perfect for today. I have little energy for much else.

Considering it's already Tuesday, I'm quite lucky. Hopefully, the side effects will dissipate quickly and I'll be good to go again.

But until then, I bide my time with less active pursuits.

Tina

1 comment:

  1. Glad to hear you're doing exactly what you're supposed to be doing - resting. Take it easy. Breathe deeply. Hope you get through this one quickly.

    A

    ReplyDelete