Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Straight to God's ears

Everywhere I go, friends tell me they (and their family and friends) are praying for me. Praying I get Olaparib, that I get relief from the ascities soon, that He takes care of me while I willing accept the chemotherapy and its side effects to kill the cancer cells.

To be honest, the sheer number of people supporting me is overwhelming. I can't believe all these individuals are rooting for little ol' me. My village has grown in size, and I'm so very, very honoured.

So if sheer numbers of people praying and wishing for something to come true holds any weight, I'll get the clinical trial drug. Surely, God hears all the prayers come from this little section of our big, blue planet (and a few in more remote locales like England, Scotland and Japan).

Thank you all for your support. If cheerleaders help win the fight, I'm sure to kick cancer's butt.

Tina

No comments:

Post a Comment