Friday, June 25, 2010

The war begins today

As my ribs hurt and my belly made me feel nauseous last night, I looked and it and said, "Oh, party on tonight, because the killing starts tomorrow."

Yes, I actually said that.

I feel today as if I'm preparing for war. This is only the first battle and the fight is going to go on for many, many months; but it all commences today. They'll be some casualties (those damn tumours) and injuries (my aches, pains and nausea), but those are the by-products of war.

Of course, I feel as though I now have a secret weapon in my arsenal - Olaparib. It increases my chances of beating back or killing this unholy invader for good.

Someone said I was starting to sound like Coach from Suvivor with all this talk of battles and being a warrior, well, if that's the case, I guess I'd like to be known as the cancer slayer. That has a nice ring to it because it implies death to the cancer. (Of course, I won't talk about myself in the third person like Coach. Way too annoying and conceited.)

Die cancer die!

From the cancer slayer,
Tina

1 comment:

  1. THAT'S RIGHT!!! YOU SHOW THAT CANCER WHO'S BOSS!!! BOO-YEAH!!! You kick that thing right in the box! hahahaha

    ReplyDelete