Thursday, June 24, 2010

Yippee!

I am now an Olaparib girl! I just got a call from the research assistant at the cancer centre and she told me the computer randomly selected me to get the drug.

She said they don't get to choose who gets it, but if ever there was a time they wanted to ensure someone got the drug, this was it. I guess I made an impression.

It may make me sicker (make the chemo side effects worse), but I've got a better chance of fighting that damn cancer.

Thanks for all your prayers and good wishes. I'm in!

A thankful
Tina

3 comments:

  1. Darlin', it may not make you sick at all. All chemo is different and you could have a completely different experience with the new stuff. In hindsight, I think my second round was not as bad as my first. It still sucked, for sure, but in different, smaller ways. Did that help? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hip Hip Hooray. God is soooooooooo good, nobody deserves this more than you

    ReplyDelete
  3. WHOOOOOOOYEEEAAAAHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete